Membership & Giving
"A little from you makes a world of difference for us."
We appreciate all donations! Click the donate button to support the LAC.
Click here to Download and Print the membership form If you would like to mail in your payment. Group or student memberships must be purchased by mailing in the form. Other types of memberships may be purchased online below.this page to list volunteer opportunities and current job openings.
Benefits of Membership in Lakewood Arts Council
ALL memberships contribute to the support and promotion of the local arts community.
Thank-you for enhancing our community assets!
Individual Membership Advantages
- Direct mailing of our quarterly publication "Focus on the Arts"
- Periodic membership letters updating you on Lakewood Arts Council business
- Advance notice of all LAC sponsored events and exhibits
- Discounts on exhibit entry fees and many event ticket admissions
- Free admission to some special events
- Direct, advance mailing of exhibit brochures, class and workshop flyers, event invitations
- Participation in LAC members' exhibits
- When possible, hiring of member performers for special events
- Voting privileges
- Educational opportunities and enrichment
- Your art website listed on our LAC website under Members Links
- Access to Mountainside Art Guild's Library at LAC
Family Membership Advantages
- Privileges of individual membership apply to all family members
Groups and Organizations Advantages
- Direct mailing of the Focus publication to keep your members up-to-date on Jeffco activities
- Promotion in the Focus of your group's activities
- Inclusion of your group's flyers, invitations, promotional material in the focus and other LAC mailings, as timely
- Use of the Lakewood Arts Council's Community Art Center and Gallery for your business or other meetings
- 20% discount on exhibit facility rental fee for The Loft exhibit space.
- Your group/organization website listed on our LAC website under Members Links
Individual membership $30
Family membership $35
Patron membership $50
Benefactor membership $100.
Ways to Give & Donate:
+ YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT US WITH YOUR AMAZON PURCHASES
Support you don’t even have to think about:
Click here on Amazon Smiles. If you are an Amazon shopper this is an easy way to have a percentage of your purchase to go to LAC. You get your Amazon find AND you support the LAC.
+ King Soopers Community Rewards - The Community Rewards program will now be tied to your King Soopers Loyalty Card. You must link your registered King Soopers loyalty card account to Lakewood Arts. If you do not have a King Soopers loyalty card, they are available at the customer service desk at any King Soopers. You will need a digital online account to be able help us by adding your purchases to our monthly rewards. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one which requires basic information; a valid email address and a loyalty card.
Simply visit http://www.kingsoopers.com. Log into your King Soopers account. Once logged into your King Soopers account click on “Community Rewards” on the left side menu. You can search by entering either Lakewood Arts Council or UM371 in the search box and then click Enroll.
+ Colorado Gives - In 2016 we were excited to finally be able to be a part of this! When Colorado Gives rolls around again, in 2017, please remember we need the support from people that understand how integral the arts are not only for our little plot called Colorado but for humanity.